Office Cleaning Tips: Before and After a Christmas Party
As we all know, it's Christmas time, which means it’s time for holiday parties and celebrations. Cleaning up your office is one of the essential tasks before and after Christmas gatherings.
Here are a few office cleaning tips to make sure that you have a clean and tidy workplace before and after your Christmas celebration.
Pre Party Clean-up
- Before your office party, make sure the washrooms are cleaned and sanitized, cleaning supplies are well-stocked, and the washrooms are odor-free.
- Ensure that every counter and other surfaces in your office are decluttered and properly sanitized before your guests arrive.
- Vacuuming and swabbing the floor will help to keep it clean for a long time. It helps in reducing the amount of dust in the air and makes a huge difference to overall cleanliness.
- In offices with a large number of employees, it becomes really easy for bacteria, germs and other unwanted settlements to circulate in the previously clean environment. That later on results in diseases and illness. For this reason, you need to contact Momentum janitorial for commercial dusting and sanitation. They take it to the highest quality hygiene standards in all aspects of commercial cleaning.
- You need to check your bins because those are the items that are more likely to be missed out. They can create a lot of mess and foul smells if left for a long period.
After Party Clean-Up
- A thorough cleaning of countertops, washbasins, and urinals in your office washrooms is necessary to eliminate all germs and bacteria and make the toilets safe to reuse.
- After the party, it’s necessary to make sure that your refrigerators, dishes, sinks, and other items involved with serving food and drinks are clean.
- Make sure all the bins are emptied so that they don’t present an unpleasant sight and odor in your office. Incorrect garbage disposal and improper bin cleaning will breed germs that could risk the health of your employees.
- When it comes to after party cleanup, the first thing you should consider is wrapping up the decoration items safely. This will allow you to use them whenever they’re needed. Wrapping them up timely will also ease the process of after party clean-up and will be really efficient.
- Distributing your party mess separately is also really important as this helps in saving time after party cleanup. You need to keep different bins or places in the party and need to locate them so everyone knows where to keep their leftovers. This will be really significant in the clean-up process.
- You can even contact a professional clean-up expert to help you out. This will be easiest way to swab up your place in quick time and make it neat and tidy for upcoming New Year’s Eve.
These are some simple office cleaning tips for after party cleaning of your premises. You can follow them and make your cleaning job simple.
Contact us on 949-253-4113 for specialized after party cleaning service. We are a trusted commercial janitorial service company, offering guaranteed and cost efficient commercial office cleaning services near you.
Be the first to post a comment