A clean work-place is more productive than a dirty one. It is healthier and more motivational. It creates an environment that makes employees comfortable and focused. This is the secret known and shared among janitorial cleaning services. Companies will learn sooner or later that professional janitors know something that’s worth money.
- When employees are expected to clean their work spaces and common areas, they are doing so on the clock. They are earning the employer’s pay-rate, and they are not working at their job, a double cost.
- Employees and cleaning supplies do not mix.. Good hygiene supplies necessary are toxic in the wrong hands, another loss and cost to the employer.
- Employees make unhappy janitors. What passes for cleaning is time-consuming if orderly neglect. For example, wiping a phone receiver with a saline solution once looks clean, but it is not disinfected.
- Cleaning products require special training. Some chemicals are corrosive; some damage electronics.
- Weekly dusting and trash dumping does not do the job. It doesn’t clean the carpets or wax kitchen floors for instance.
- When you’re talking cleaning solutions, janitors know better how to select, use, and consolidate cleaning processes – and cleaning supply purchases and inventory.
- Employees bring diverse solutions to cleaning. Home remedies and wives tales are not the solutions the workplace needs, and they may be counterproductive when there are concerns about hygiene, toxicity, and overall health and wellness.
- Employees may clean with desk top, but you will not finding them doing windows, restrooms, or kitchens.
Such work is not in any employee’s job description, so cleaning duties build resentment that discourages individual and team productivity. A quality Janitorial Cleaning Service, on the other hand, recruits, hires, and develops janitors who work with pride at a job description that provides and rewards performance metrics on quality work.
The following is a snapshot of what quality janitorial services offer to their customers:
They Make Use of Multi-Tasking Products: Even though markets are flooded with different types of tools and specialty cleaning products, sometimes there could just be the requirement of an effective all-purpose disinfecting cleaner. It would suffice for cleaning glass, cleaning floors and disinfecting bathroom.
They Keep the Right Tools: Commercial cleaning necessitates use of tools that are right and effective. Quality janitorial services essentially use specialty cleaning tools, including sponges, microfiber cleaning cloths, scrubbers, microfiber mops, verilux wands and vacuum with HEPA filters. All these are necessary for ensuring spotless surroundings.
They Declutter First: A professional commercial cleaning service understands how important it is to declutter before disinfecting and cleaning the surface. When excess items are removed from areas,it ensures that cleaning professionals are able to do their work smoothly and in an effective manner and in getting the desired results. Decluttering service by such professional companies are often offered at very pocket-friendly rates.
They Prepare a Game Plan First: Professional janitorial services always have a plan of action. This way, they are able to stay on the task, with less room for distraction.
They Maintain a Close Watch: Cleaning professionals from quality janitorial services, upon finishing their task, always double-check and look out for any signs of dirt, debris and dirt that may have been left behind and they mop it up immediately.