Construction Clean Up
Engineers, architects, electricians, and designers, have all done their part to make your new or existing building meet the requirements to obtain the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design certificate (LEED). Now that you have invested so much time, money and effort into remodeling or building your new facility we are certain you will want its final presentation to be clean and beautiful. Don't move in until Momentum Janitorial provides the post Construction Clean-Up. Your office or building's debut is of utmost importance and with our Construction Clean-Up, the interior and exterior of your property will look, clean, smell fresh, and instill a sense of pride among its new occupants.
Our Construction Clean-Up service includes the following… and much more
- Washing all surfaces
- High dust removal from ceiling pipes, duct work, vents, light fixtures, etc.
- Stain removal, scrubbing, dusting and vacuuming of all surfaces including trim work and office furniture
- Cleaning of the insides of desks and file cabinets.
- Full sanitizing of kitchens and bathrooms to make them ready for your use.
- Scrub floors and tiles, polish stainless steel, wipe walls and more.
- Floor cleaning, waxing and buffing
- Cleaning windowsills and window frames
- Window and glass cleaning including scraping and etching removal
- Minimizing waste sent to landfills
During post Construction Clean-Up we can also provide a strategy for an on-going, regular Green Cleaning program to keep your facility operating at high performance while looking its best day after day, year after year.
To schedule your complimentary and comprehensive review of your facility
simply call the number below, email us, or complete the form provided.